Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Hello Pilgrim 1

Yay, it's Blogger's Quilt Festival time again!  My submission for this round is the Chevron baby quilt, which I previously posted about here .  I love this quilt because it wasn't from a pattern (though there are many HST chevron quilts out there), and I had a fun time with the FMQ.  I used six fat quarters from Lizzy House's Hello Pilgrim, and used up every scrap for the scrappy border.  If you want the tutorial for this quilt, I posted one here.

Hello Pilgrim 3

So here are the deets:
  • Quilt Measurements - 40" x 48"
  • Special Techniques used, if any - HSTs
  • Quilted by…me on a Gammill long arm
  • Best categories - baby quilts!
I hope you like it, and be sure to see the other quilts in the festival!

Hello Pilgrim 2

21 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Beautiful quilting - I love your fabric choices!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Your quilting is awesome!

Jill said...

Your quilting is stunning!

Little Island Quilting said...

Wow, fab quilting. Did you quilt it on a regular domestic sewing machine?

Suzanne said...

Love the quilting!

Mina said...

wow, great quilting. I am a Lizzy House fan.

MeganW said...

wow that quilting!!!!!

Izzy said...

Oh wow the quilting is fabulous! I also want to know if you did it on a regular domestic machine. It really is gorgeous!

Dolly said...

Very pretty machine-quilting.

Marls said...

Gorgeous quilt and awesome quilting.

Seams Sew Together said...

Love the quilting, fabulous work

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Gorgeous quilt!

Alison said...

I love the colors and the quilting is GORGEOUS!

Marika Szabóne said...

Quilting Very nice work :)

Rebecca said...

Beautiful quilt! LOVE the quilting!

Malini said...

I saw your quilt earlier in craftsy class. Love the baby quilt pattern as well as your lovely quilting.

Robin said...

Ooo... I LOVE the quilting on this. It takes it to the next level! Thanks so much for sharing the method as well... I am going to have to add this to my quilting bucket list. :)

tusen said...

I love the quilting - it makes the zigzags even more special.

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Looks great and the quilting is fun too!

Nana said...

Very pretty quilting.

Montseta said...

Love it, and your quilting is amazing!