Friday, August 5, 2011

Punctuation Quilt Top Finished!

I love how this one turned out and can't wait to get it quilted.  I have fabric for the binding but need to find something for the backing this weekend.  My LQS ran out of Punctuation yardage, so I think I will go with a nice Kona or Bella solid in a light blue or green (or both?).  Hmm, so many choices.


The pieced border is my favorite element on this quilt.

Lots of fun colors from American Jane's Punctuation collection.
The deets were discussed in my previous post here.  Now I think I'm going to work on some Farmer's Wife squares to see if I can't get caught up on those.  I also wanted to try to make my own version of a Greek Cross quilt -- inspiration here and here.  I have a Bliss layer cake with only one square missing that I think will work beautifully for this.  Stay tuned!

Pieced border corner detail.

No comments: