I think I've exhausted my capacity for making these little cases. I had to post this last one, because it's a little different than the previous ones. This case was intended for No. 2; he summarily rejected it, as it was different than the two I had made for Mr. Elvy and No. 1. So Mr. Elvy traded his for this one, which was nice of him, but I think I'll have to make him a different one, because this one is a little non-functional for him -- the big button doesn't lend itself to being in a back pocket.
This one is truly upcycled. The gingham is just tiny scraps from previous projects. The button is from a broken branch we found at the park. Mr. Elvy was kind enough to cut 1/4-inch slices off the branch, sand them down, and drill holes in them. The boys are using the other ones in their various role-playing games right now, but I'm sure I'll incorporate them into future projects.