Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Quilting - WiP Wednesday

XG6Q6684 Here is a peek of the quilting for the classic sampler.  Trimming and binding may have to be pushed to the back burner for a while, though.  There's so much going on.  I'm scheduled to help out at the boys' school tomorrow and Friday.  The MIL is arriving soon for the bi-annual visit, which always entails some re-organization.  And the list goes on!

I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.  I really like the idea of having a mid-week break to take stock of where you are in any given project, and it's great motivation to get them done!

This weekend I'm devoting to my bee blocks.  I just realized February is almost over.  Yikes!

Longarm Quilting

7 comments:

giddy99 said...

Lovely quilting! I found you via Sew Sweetness' blog, and I'm a new follower. :)

Anonymous said...

The quilting is beautiful but I can not wait to see a photo of the whole sampler quilt. The small snippet I have seen here is so enticing. I love the colours, the fabric and pattern.

Izzy said...

Oh wow! I cannot wait to see the whole thing. Your quilting looks fabulous.

Amy said...

Beautiful quilt and quilting.

Mara said...

SO cute, can't wait to see it finished.

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Beautiful Linh! Those fabrics together are gorgeous, and the quilting you used really accentuates the piecing pattern - love it!! (you're so talented, BTW!)

Patricia Lessell said...

Hello sweet person. I just knew you weren't going to be in England so therefore couldn't quilt my quilt :-( This is just absolutely beautiful and to say I love it, is putting it so mildly. And no more cookies please I'm on a huge and I mean HUGE diet.