Saturday, March 6, 2021

Fig Tree Farmhouse: Mystery Block-of-the-Month 2019

 I am very late with this finish, but it's done. Pieced, quilted, bound. And I love it.


This is Fig Tree's Mystery Sampler Block-of-the-Month from 2019! Of course, it's now 2021.


This was a relatively challenging program -- interestingly enough, the block that I had the most trouble on was the pitcher-and-flower block on the bottom left of the quilt. For some reason, I could just not get some of the pitcher pieces to line up correctly. And I made one other mistake, but not going to dwell on it (too much). 

I loved the cherries and barns, and of course churn dashes and Dutchman's puzzles are a couple of my all-time favorites. I quilted on my domestic sewing machine (a Janome MC6600) with a standard all-over stipple. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.







No comments: