Sunday, August 26, 2018

Finished Quilt - Four & Eight Grid Sampler

Here are the finished quilt photos -- lots of them!

The quilting took me SO SO long to do on my domestic. But the Janome is a workhorse and was up to the task. I finally cleaned it yesterday, and, wow, there were some giganto pieces of dust in there.


Old grey goose:


Border detail:


Hour glass II:


X-quartet:


As you can see, I tried to carry some of the quilting motifs over several blocks to provide continuity. There were many times when I almost quit, ready to put the project away. But I stuck with it, and about 1/3 of the way through, it started coming together, and I started getting excited. So glad I did, because I think it turned out rather well!

Full instructions for quilt can be found here, or under the tab at the top of the page.

No comments: