Saturday, June 23, 2018

Old Grey Goose: Block 5 of the Four & Eight Grid Sampler

I spent a little more time preparing the PDF of the piecing instructions for this block. I am using a combination of EQ7 and Adobe Illustrator. I am definitely not an expert at either software, and there is somewhat of a learning curve. Hopefully the extra time paid off!


I love this block! I am not altogether sure if I see a goose, maybe the head of a goose? Well, I will add this to one more of life's mysteries to ponder. Click on the block below for the PDF of the piecing instructions!

Block 5 - Old Grey Goose
Here are the links to the piecing instructions for the four previous blocks in this series:

Block 1 - X-Quartet 

Block 2 - Dutchman's Puzzle 

Block 3 - Hour Glass II

Block 4 - Fox and Geese

No comments: