Wow, I don't think I've made anything this difficult in a very long time. There were actually a few times when I considered giving up, and I would have, except that I'd already spent so much time trying to figure out the instructions. Also, it's a really cute pattern that I just knew would turn out well (if only I could figure out this bias binding thing). And, for all the swearing and cussing that took place, it did turn out super cute!!!
I used a khaki colored linen combined with a print I had left over from my Bliss quilt blocks -- which is still not put together, BTW. The green binding is Robert Kaufman, and I gotta say, the colors coordinated real well. I found the pattern on Etsy from a designer named Napkitten.