Friday, September 19, 2008

Next Up: the Emmeline Apron & More Socks

I recently am into aprons, as you might be able to tell. This next one I am working on is called Emmeline from Montessori by Hand, now known as Sew Liberated. It's progressing very quickly so far. Here's one side of the fully reversible apron, without the ties in place yet. I was just noticing that the polka dot fabric I bought for the trim and ties has a very nice hand. It is something called Sevenberries made in Japan. I bought it at Mill End, which tends to have an assortment of fabrics from different companies, so not sure whether I will be able to find any more Sevenberries material.


I've also started another pair of socks, Spring Forward, again from Knitty.com. http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer08/PATTspringforward.html.

I will post the details later on, but for now it's a super easy pattern! The yarn is a lovely wool and bamboo combination from a company called Painted Sheep.


No comments: